ACEC/NC NCDOT Transportation Conference, the largest transportation event in the state, explores the latest transportation innovations and provides attendees with the chance to network with other professionals.
The 2015 conference will be held at the Raleigh Convention Center on Wednesday, October 21ST. The event will feature sessions on wide-ranging multimodal topics, and the opportunity to network with representatives from more than 40 transportation organizations.
Who Should Attend
Individuals from multiple transportation-related disciplines and organizations are encouraged to attend, including:
· Project managers, operations personnel, designers, and planners from federal, regional, state, and local transportation agencies that specialize in rail, waterways, airports, highways, transit, bicycles, safety, labor, and bridges
· Consultants, contractors, and vendors from both large and small organizations
· Faculty, staff, and students from research and educational institutions
· Representatives from nonprofit and advocacy organizations
· Shippers, carriers, and other organizations involved in transportation logistics
· Policymakers from federal, state, regional, and local government
For more information about the event, please contact:
· Jessica Mills, ACEC/NC firstname.lastname@example.org