The ACEC/NC Business Practices Committee Presents:
BUSINESS RESOURCE EXPOSITION
Want to learn more on the evolving workplace and how to help your employees have a stronger experience at work so they can reach their highest potential?
Are you looking to train the next generation of design firm professionals on project management best practices?
Have you ever wondered how to best position your firm for success on public sector pursuits (before, during, and after the RFP)?
Wonder no more!!! Join us as we pull back the curtain and get to the heart of what makes an AEC firm positioned for success, internally and externally.
Tuesday, May 14
6:00pm - 7:30pm Networking Reception
Wednesday, May 15
7:00am Registration & Networking
8:00am - 9:00am Breakfast with Keynote Speaker "How to Help Employees Have a Stronger Experience at Work to Reach Their Highest Potential" (1 PDH)
- Heather Davis, PHR, SHRMCP, Director of Change Management & Employee Experience
9:15am - 10:15am From Drafting Tables to Beanbag Chairs - The Role Technology has in the Evolution of the Workplace (1 PDH)
- Dr. Kristi Weierbach, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP - Director, Workforce Advisory, Stambaugh Ness
- Phil Keeney - Director of Technology Solutions, Stambaugh Ness
- Heather Dew, P.E. - Water Resources Consultant, McAdams
10:30am - 11:45am Clients Talk Back: The Evolution of the Pursuit Process - Is Your Firm Missing the Mark? (1 PDH)
- Moderator - Jason Bertoncino, P.E., LEED AP - Vice President, Land Development, WithersRavenel
- Joshua Deyton, P.E. - NCDOT Division 14 Project Team Lead
- Susan Habina-Woolard, P.E. - Town Engineer - Town of Matthews
- Charles Snow, AIA - Project Manager, Asset & Facility Management, Mecklenburg County Government
12:00pm - 12:45pm Not Your Grandpa's Project Management (1 PDH)
- Moderator - Jennifer Golynsky, SPHR, SHRM, - SCP, CHRS - Director of Human Resources, W.K. Dickson & Co.
- Weston Boles, P.E. - Land Development Program Manager, W.K. Dickson & Co.
- Derek Clyburn, P.E. - Senior Vice President, ECS Southeast
- Charlie Flowe. P.E. - Senior Transportation Project Manager, KCI Associates of NC
Attention ACEC/NC Affiliate Suppliers!
Our goal is to strengthen our ACEC/NC member firms by connecting business practice needs with solutions in a mutually-beneficial venue.
Showcase your business with an
EVENT SPONSORSHIP or VENDOR BOOTH!