November Featured Member Spotlight:
Tyndall Engineering & Design, P.A.
Founded in 2001, Tyndall Engineering and Design, PA is headquartered in Garner with an additional office in Monroe. The firm’s fourteen employees pride themselves in providing practical solutions to our clients' projects and issues. Licensed in over fifteen states, our team has built, and continues to strengthen, a reputation of timely service, excellence in engineering, and the development of creative solutions on challenging projects.
TE&D provides a broad range of structural and civil engineering services. Our project experience includes everything from analysis and inspection of existing structures to complete design and evaluation for new construction.
We provide the following services to clients:
• Residential new construction plan analysis
• Residential remodeling/addition plan
• Segmental, reinforced concrete
• Custom house designs
• Stock plans
• Additions/Re-design of existing house
• Design for existing unfinished area
Field & Inspections
• Observe footing excavations
• On-Site engineering assessments
• Structural assessment of existing structures
• Forensic investigation of structural damage
• Special Inspections
Examples of our projects include:
• Dale Residence Plan (Clayton)—Custom home design and structural engineering for 8,472 SF.
• Market at Perimeter Park (Morrisville)—Structural engineering for two new single-story retail centers (15,000 sf and 20,000 sf).
• 1330 St. Mary’s Street (Raleigh)—Complete renovation to seven story 61,000 sf concrete building built in 1963 including new two story atrium and new elevator tower.
• Hope Valley Farms (Durham)—Design of 41,592 sf of segmental retaining walls.
• Stephenson Office Building (Clayton)—Structural Engineering for new three-story building.
For more information about Tyndall Engineering and Design, PA, visit https://www.tyndallengineering.com/.
Do you want to be featured? With more than 200 member firms throughout the state, we’d like to help our members get to better know one another – and your key projects – via this new Featured Member Spotlight. Let us know if you would like your firm to be considered for future spotlights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.