RDU Planning + Design
McAdams is a full-service land planning, landscape architecture, civil engineering and geomatics firm located in North Carolina and Texas. We seek a partnership with our clients to create meaningful experiences through inspired design. Our employees are what makes McAdams different. We bring "experiences" to the forefront of everything we do and to do that takes special people.
To collaborate with the Planning + Design team as well as other market sectors and services within the firm to produce high quality technical drawings, plan sets, and other associated materials related to various projects across multiple markets. To provide support to the design team, assist in the preparation of conceptual design, advanced plans, construction documents, and other efforts for a wide variety of projects, including residential, commercial, mixed-use, public, institutional and healthcare.
Essential Functions + Responsibilities
- Development of schematic and detailed technical drawings from sketches
- Production of single or multi-disciplinary plan sets
- Assist with the design of project components
- Assist in the production of renderings is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or two year associate's degree in a design-based accredited program
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment and communicate effectively with project team and manager
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking skills, problem solving skills
- Be committed to team success as well as personal career growth
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- AutoCAD, MS Office, and Adobe Suite software experience
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience, entry level considered
We participate in E-Verify. Information from all employees' Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (over 40), disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other legally protected status.