This position will be responsible for the design and management of a wide variety of development projects including commercial, residential and educational land development projects.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has the willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment to carry a project through the design and permitting process independently or within a team framework as well as strengthen and develop relationships with clients.
Job Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- B.S. or B.S.E.T. in Civil Engineering from an accredited university degree program.
- North Carolina licensed PE or LA or the ability to obtain either within six (6) months.
- Minimum three years of experience with development of plans and specifications, permitting and construction administration for commercial and residential land development projects.
- Excellent AutoCad skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Extensive experience with site design including grading, streets, drainage, water, sewer, and stormwater measures.
- Experience interfacing with clients and municipal staff on a regular basis.
- AutoCAD Civil3D, Hydraflow and Storm Sewers is preferred. Site-Ops and GIS products a plus.