McAdams is a full-service land planning, landscape architecture, civil engineering and geomatics firm located in North Carolina and Texas. We seek a partnership with our clients to create meaningful experiences through inspired design. Our employees are what makes McAdams different. We bring “experiences” to the forefront of everything we do and to do that takes special people.
Use raw survey data to draft and prepare survey maps and boundary, topographic, and land title surveys.
Essential Functions + Responsibilities
- Reduce raw survey data, import it into CADD programs, and draft plans to specific criteria
- Prepare survey maps and drawings of boundary surveys, topographic surveys, subdivision plats and land title surveys
- 3+ years of experience with current versions of Carlson, Civil 3D, ESRI/ArcMap, ArcGIS, understanding Trimble data collection, and GPS receivers
- Land development experience with physical survey, plot plans and house staking, commercial and residential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office- Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- MicroStation, AutoCAD, and Robotic total stations experience a plus
- Associates degree (or higher) in surveying technology/Geomatics, civil engineering or related field preferred but not required
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US. McAdams does not sponsor applicants for employment-based visas.
We participate in E-Verify. Information from all employees’ Form I-9 is used to confirm work authorization.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. We are equal opportunity employers. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (over 40), disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other legally protected status.