The ACEC/NC Business Practices Committee Presents:
BUSINESS RESOURCE EXPOSITION!
Want to learn how to attract, retain, and empower the next generation of design firm professionals?
Are you going through an ownership transition and want to learn the most effective strategies to make that transition successful?
Have you ever wondered what clients really look for in winning proposals?
Wonder no more!
Join us as we pull back the curtain and get to the bottom of what makes an AEC firm positioned for success, internally and externally.
11:30 am Registration
12:00 pm - 1:15 pm Lunch with Keynote Speaker (1 PDH)
- Mr. J. Tim Griffin, RMF Engineering, author of Winning Millennials: Attracting, Retaining, and Empowering the Next Generation of Design Firm Professionals.
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm "Is It A Hashtag or A Pound Sign?" A Discussion Across Generations (1 PDH)
- David Eberspeaker, Vice President, KCI Associates of NC
- Lisa Samples, Structural Engineer and Transportation Lead, ms Consultants
- Nick Ramirez, Associate, A. Morton Thomas & Associates
2:45 pm - 3:45 pm "What's Next?" Ownership Transition Strategies
- Cindy Anderson, CPA Managing Partner, Thinc Strategy
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Winning Proposals: A Client's Perspective (1 PDH)
- Derrick Weaver, NCDOT Central Project Delivery Team
- Marty Stone, Water Resources Director, Town of Apex
- Stephen Bentley, Assistant Director of City of Raleigh Parks, Recs & Cultural Resources
- Bob Talley, Assistant Director, State Construction Office
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm Networking Reception
Attention ACEC/NC Affiliate Suppliers!
Our goal is to strengthen our ACEC/NC member firms by connecting business practice needs with solutions in a mutually-beneficial venue.