Call for Entries 2022 Engineering Excellence Awards
- Member engineering firms' entries must be submitted through ACEC/NC to qualify for the National Competition at ACEC.
- Projects entered in the ACEC/NC competition must have been executed by a company physically located in North Carolina. The project may have been outside the state, but the work must have been executed in North Carolina.
- Research and Studies (Category A) or Surveying and Mapping projects (Category D) must have been publicly disclosed by the clients between November 1, 2019 and October 31, 2021.
- Construction of projects (Categories B through L - with exception of D) must have been substantially completed and ready for use between November 1, 2019 and October 31, 2021.
- Engineering projects that have won awards in other state or national organizations' awards programs may be entered.
- Applicants are welcome to submit one project per category or submit one project in more than one category. A project not receiving an award in one year may be resubmitted the following year in the same category provided all eligibility criteria are met.
- Each entry must be submitted electronically in adherence with the specifications noted on page four of this document. Non-compliance with the rules will automatically disqualify an entry. Please read requirements thoroughly.
- Deadline for Entry and Payment is September 24, 2021 5pm EST.